How did (or did not) the Trump administration Make America Great Again?
The manifesto of the Trump administration has been “Make America Great Again.” Looking back the past four years, we asked the US citizens1 how they think the manifesto has been accomplished.
Q1. How did (or did not) the Trump administration Make America Great Again?
Q2. Did you vote for Donald Trump in the 2016 and/or 2020 elections?
- Trump did not make America great again. I think he divided the country more than any President in my lifetime.
- They did not. They brought strife and mistrust to America in ways never seen before. They nearly brought democracy to a shattering end.
- The "law and order" president tried to skirt the laws and create mass chaos and disorder.
- He did not make America great, he made it worse. He Is the worst President we ever had.
- Trump made America worse and not great again. He delayed closing of market and it led to many covid19 related deaths.
- Trump and the Trump Administration was self-serving and did not uphold the integrity and respect of holding office. The lies and deceitful nature of the whole administration is so disappointing.
- He tried to play the presidency like his game show. Sometimes it was a big joke to him.
- Trash president. Trash human being.
- Trump disrespected many people and undermined democracy. He is responsible for the death of many hundreds of thousands of people. America may never be the same after this divisive administration.
- He sabotaged every American except the rich. #OnePercentPresident
- He has and still continues to take away the rights of people who do not fit into the heteronormative.
- I'm worried he's sown a seed of sedition that will drive millions of white nationalists to start a second civil war.
- None of jobs he promised to bring back actually came back.
- Trump was never fit to hold white house in the first place
- He was an embarrassment to the entire country. He led an attack on his own country's capital. That says enough right there.
- The Trump Admin was the worst admin ever in this country.
- Trump did not handle the pandemic well and the US is an embarrassment now
- The rich got richer and the poor got poorer, business as usual.
- Trump did not make America great again because he divided the country. He also cost Americans their lives.
- President trump had some mistakes during covid beginning stages
- He fought for the people ignored by mainstream media and represented some conservative values. The left is socialist, racist, and accepting of authoritarian values.
- He had a pandemic thrown at him from the hateful left and China and he still managed to help the economy to the best of his ability.
- He got rid of the individual mandate in Obama care that was harming so many.
- He brought back jobs and made us Energy independent the first time that has occured.
- Well, he brought the Middle East a little closer together. Who would have thought that a few years ago.
- All of these options are against Trump. I do not know a lot of details, but I do know that he improved our relations with some countries and brought more production back to the USA which are both positives.
- The tax cuts he passed put more money in working families pockets and the stock market went up creating a better retirement for many.
- Trump's action may be undone in many areas over time. but win or lose,his legacy will endure in the federal courts where his conservative lifetime appointees will influence every aspect of American life for decades.
- Trump did an excellent job he did several peace deals in the Middle East. He was one of the only presidents to not actively start a war, he brought many troops home.
- He exposed the corrupt media and many politicians that are not working for the people.
- he did try to make America great again.
- He raised a dead economy from the grave, began building a wall that protected Americans from criminal illegals, brought jobs back to America, supported policies that help small businesses, and pushed through vaccine development in the midst of a pandemic.
- Trump did an excellent job with the economy, combatting the CCP, peace deals, no new wars, dealing with corrupt international organization like the WHO, lowest unemployment, sensible immigration policies. Covid and corrupt democrats ruined everything in the end.
- THE LAW WILL NOT CHANGED BUT PEOPLE SHOULD THINK AND BRING OUT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE WELFARE OF OUR NATION
- He didn't send troops to war, had the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, moved the embassy to Jerusalem, brought relative peace to the middle east
- He created Space X and double down on space exploration.
- Trump did an excellent job
- Trump made America worse by exacerbating a global pandemic, lying to people, and attacking and discrediting scientists.
- first president to be invited to north Korea
- America has been made greater than ever the past four years. But that all ends tomorrow.
|Period||Jan. 19th – 21th, 2021|
|Num. of respondents||271|
|Num. of opinions||97|
|Num. of initial opinions||0|
|Platform||MTurk (US residents)|
US residents, more precisely, according to the MTurk record. ↩